Your common questions answered.
Proudly servicing Scottsdale, Phoenix and Paradise Valley rentals on:
- Twice a week service during the summer and a once a week service during the winter
- Skim the water surface for debris.
- Brush the sides and steps of the pool and spa
- Clear the pump basket of leaves and debris.
- Clear the skimmer basket of leaves and debris.
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool as necessary
- Lubricate the backwash piston and pump lid o ring as necessary.
- Properly and safely balance the pool chemicals
- Backwash sand and DE filters and add DE power to grids.
- Chlorine Tabs
- Muriatic Acid added safely and correctly.
- Quarterly cleaning of salt cells if applicable
- Adding of special chemicals such as Salt, Phosphate removers, Algaecides, Liquid and Granular shock will be billed on a per treatment basis.
- Test pool and spa water with detailed water analysis
- Test salinity of pool or spa water
- Balance pool and spa water as needed
- Add Chlorine, Soda Ash, Bicarbonate, Muriatic Acid as required
- Adjust in-line chlorine or bromine feeder as required
- Record all chemical and critical data on every visit Check Pool Equipment every visit
Our service is a flat fee of $150 monthly with the exception of pool shocks.